Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Wednesday

I am thankful for my angels and for their help in orchestrating the events and blessings in my life that I need and want.
I am thankful for my house, and for the shelter it gives.
I am thankful for my warm bed, and good food especially at this time of year when it is cold outside and there are others who are less fortunate.
I am thankful for our income, and to be able to stay at home with my kids during the day.
I am thankful that they are all asleep right now and relaxing.
I am thankful for my new neice and wish I could kiss her and squish her.
I am thankful for my friends.
I am thankful for my relatives.
I am thankful for my religion and my ward and the good people in it.
I am thankful for my calling as visiting teaching supervisor, and for the opportunity I have to go visit lovely ladies in the ward.
I am thankful for my visiting teaching partner and for her happy personality.
I am thankful for Christmas!
I am thankful for my new dishwasher, and hope to get it installed soon, so I can stop washing everything by hand. hehe
I am thankful for my kids, and my wonderful husband and for the happiness they bring to me.
I am thankful for my camera, so I can take pictures of their cute faces.
I am thankful for my computer.
I am thankful for my van, and for Chris' bike.
I am thankful for chocolate and for the natural endorphines it releases. hehe
I am thankful for healthy food and water, and for good health overall.
I am thankful for the good feeling I get when I am thankful, because it makes me even more thankfull!!

No comments: