Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Strengthening friendship

I was supposed to work on strengthening my friendships yesterday. I can't say I did a whole lot there, but I did check out my friends blogs and got caught up on them, and learned more about them. I am so thankfull for the friends I have, and the ones that I used to have. I wish I was better at keeping in touch with them. Thats why I love e-mail and blogging. I also love all their pictures. That way I don't see them face to face sometime and have to say, "wow your kids got all grown up!"
I need to focus on getting in touch with friends that I haven't talked to for a long time too.
Yesterday was election day. Chris says we may be in trouble because all of the house/senate spots filled up with democrats. Not that I have anything against democrats. I really don't. I personally would choose a more conservative/republican way, but Democrat and Republic points of view are just personal opinions in my opinion, and I actually think there are good and bad to both sides and they even eachother out. Thats why it would be bad to have all of our leaders democrats. We need both parties. I am so thankfull for knowlege of someone even more powerfull thats really in charge. The scriptures say our country will be hanging by a thread, it talks about a lot of things that are going on now. I know they are just signs of the last days, and the rightous will be protected. I am not scared, because I have been blessed with the knowlege I need to help me feel prepared. We have been through times like this before, and its all in gods hands. I am thankfull to know that we will be o.k. no matter what.

1 comment:

Gwen said...

Okie, dokie Jules. Time for some more posting. I love them.